TERMS OF SERVICE
These Terms of Service (“Terms”) govern Your use of the services developed or maintained by Crescit Software Inc (“Crescit”) including all corporate portals available at and configured for use at www.crescit.com (“Crescit Service”). Please review these Terms carefully. By using the Crescit Service, You are stating that You have read, understand, and agree to be bound by these Terms. If You do not agree to these Terms, You should not use the Crescit Service.
Crescit may amend these Terms from time to time without specific notice to You, and You agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Crescit Service, including the release of new features and modules, shall be subject to the Terms.
“Data” means information about user/legal entity or usage of the Crescit Service.
“You” refers to the user/legal entity registered to use the Crescit Service in accordance with these Terms.
- 1. You must be 18 years or older to use the Crescit Service.
- 2. You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- 3. You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under Your account (even when content is posted by others who have accounts under Your account).
- 4. You must not use the Crescit Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Crescit Service, violate any laws in Your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright or trademark laws).
- 5. You must provide legal first and last names, valid email address in order to complete the registration process and continue to use the Crescit Service.
- 6. Login to Your account may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- 7. You agree not to share Your username and password with other people. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your Crescit Service account and password. It is Your responsibility to notify Crescit if You believe Your username or password have been compromised or used in an unauthorized manner. Crescit assumes no responsibility, liability or obligations for any loss or damage to Your data resulting from Your failure to comply with the security of Your username and/or password.
- 8. You are responsible for complying with all applicable local, state, national and foreign laws relating to Your use of the Crescit Service. You may not violate any applicable law or regulation; post or transmit any materials that violate any applicable local law; use the Crescit Service for any fraudulent or inappropriate purpose.
Crescit Service Provision
- 1. The Crescit Service is provided at no cost. While using the Free Crescit Service, Crescit may restrict storage limits, page views, number of participating members and the number of projects created and owned by the user.
- 2. Crescit uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Crescit Service.
- 3. Data backup is maintained for additional security and protection of Your Data against loss due to server failure. You take full responsibility for timely backing up Your Data in the Crescit Service.
- 4. Crescit reserves the right to change the terms and duration of the Free Crescit Service provision. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes on www.crescit.com or the Crescit Service itself.
Crescit Service Cancellation and Termination
- 1. You are solely responsible for properly cancelling Your account. You can either temporarily deactivate or permanently delete Your account at any time by emailing your request to do so to email@example.com.
- 2. All of Your content and personal information (including content and personal information posted by others who have accounts under Your account) will be deleted from the Crescit Service upon account deletion. Once Your account is deleted, Your content cannot be recovered.
- 3. Crescit may terminate the Crescit Service, suspend or terminate Your account if You violated any of these Terms. In the event of termination You may not be granted access to Your account.
Modifications to the Crescit Service
- 1. Crescit reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Crescit Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- 2. Crescit shall not be liable to You or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Crescit Service.
- 1. Crescit will not share, disclose, sell, lease, modify, delete or distribute any Data provided by You set as Private in any manner.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
- 1. You understand and agree that use of the Crescit Service is at Your sole risk. The Crescit Service is provided on “as is” and “as available” basis.
- 2. Crescit makes no warranty that (a) the Crescit Service will meet Your requirements or expectations, (b) the Crescit Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, bug or error-free, and (c) any errors or bugs in the Crescit Service will be corrected.
- 3. You expressly understand and agree that Crescit shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Crescit has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from Your usage of the Crescit Service.
- 1. These Terms and all matters arising from it shall be governed by and construed according to the laws of the Province of Ontario, Canada and all disputes in relation thereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Ontario, Canada.
- 2. We may, but have no obligation to, remove content and accounts containing content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms.
- 3. Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Crescit customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- 4. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Crescit Service, including Your content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- 5. You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- 6. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- 7. You agree to receive administrative and legal notices about the Crescit Service electronically via email.
If You have any questions regarding these Terms or if You wish to discuss the terms and conditions contained herein please contact Crescit at support@Crescit.com.